Monday, December 31, 2012

Julep New Year's Mystery Box

I love coming home from vacation to boxes!

One of several boxes I received while I was gone was the Julep New Year's Mystery Box. This box promised to contain products ranging in value from $100 to $500 including one lucky box that included an iPad mini. That was not my box. I am still very happy with what I received.

I received the New Year's Mystery Box - Special. Based on a few quick searches there were several different boxes that went out, but I haven't seen any blog posts about the Special box. 

Polishes

1. Dakota - Julep describes this as a "Rose gold metallic chrome" not really my color, but very pretty. (Regular Price - $14.00, on sale for $6.00)

2. Annie - Trina Turk Fall '12 Collection - electric blue topaz creme (Reg. Price - $14.00, Maven - $11.20)

3. Harley - liquid silver metallic chrome. I am pretty excited about this one. I love silver nails. (Reg. Price - $14.00, Maven - $11.20)

4. No Name Mystery Glitter - It appears to be an orange/black/silver glitter in a black base. Since it is a mystery glitter and not on the Julep website, I am going to guess at the price being $14.00/regular, $11.20/Maven like the majority of the polishes on the site. 

5. Chelsea Glitter - Violet, purple and silver full coverage glitter. I am not really a glitter person, but I love the colors. I will probably end up wearing this on my toes. (Reg. Price - $14.00, Maven - $11.20)


Boho Glam Lengthening Mascara - A girl can never have too much mascara. (Regular Price - $24.00, Sale - $10.00)

Julep branded nail file - This is not available on their website that I can see. (Value estimate - $1.00)


Sicilian Blood Orange Foot Soak - Looks good, smells good. (Regular Price - $26.00, Sale Price - 8.00)


I also received 3 One-Step Polish Remover Pads (Regular Price for 10 - $9.99, Sale Price - $7.99) and 2 sample packets of The Best Pedi Creme Ever! (value - I valued these at the same price as the polish remover pads just because the Pedi Creme is not available in packets on the website)

Total Value: $125.95 Retail or $73.75 Sale and Maven Pricing

All in all, a great value for the $19.99 I paid with free shipping. I plan on testing all of the polishes, including the two I received in my Classic with a Twist starter set tonight. 

Referal Link: Julep





No comments:

Post a Comment