Friday, February 8, 2013

BzzAgent Review - Café Escapes

As a BzzAgent I get the opportunity to try out new products. BzzAgent is a social marketing company. As an agent, you complete surveys and based on your responses and social activity, you are provided with products to review. I will sometimes go months without receiving a campaign and then there will be times like now when I am participating in five. Being a BzzAgent is a great opportunity to try out products that I might not normally purchase. 

One of my campaigns right now is for Green Mountain Coffee Cafe Escapes. Cafe Escapes are k-cups for Keurig coffee makers. I love my Keurig. I am the only coffee drinker in my house and it is nice to be able to enjoy a cup of coffee whenever I want, without the guilt of wasting an entire pot just to have one cup. 

I received quite the selection of k-cups from Cafe Escapes and have not had a chance to try them all yet. Here are the flavors I received. 

  • Chai Latte
  • Cafe Caramel
  • Cafe Vanilla
  • Milk Chocolate Hot Cocoa 
  • Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa

So far, I have tried the Cafe Caramel and the Dark Chocolate Hot Cocoa. They were both good, but the Cafe Caramel was a little too sweet for me and had a cloying caramel taste. The Dark Chocolate was excellent and I could see myself buying these to keep on hand for those cold winter days when you need something to warm you up. 


I really like Green Mountain Coffee products and they are one of my go-to brands for k-cups. The variety is outstanding and they are available almost everywhere. 

If you are willing to take the time to tweet, facebook and share your experiences with new products then I highly recommend signing up for BzzAgent






No comments:

Post a Comment