Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Influenster Sugar n' Spice Vox Box

Back in January, I signed up for Influenster. Influenster is an online community for product reviews and opinions. You can read all about them here. A big, and fun part of being an Influenster is the opportunity to get Vox Boxes. Vox Boxes are themed product boxes that are sent out to selected members. I was lucky enough to be picked to receive the Sugar n' Spice Vox Box. This is my very first box so I was very excited to get the email saying I was selected to receive one!



I was so excited to see that orange box on my front porch last week! (We have been redoing our floors, or I would have posted this sooner.) You will also have to forgive my lack of pictures! I thought I had taken more before I broke into my box and started using everything but obviously, I didn't. 



The theme of this box was "Sugar n' Spice" and there were some great full size products in it. 




If you have ever tried spray sunscreen then you will be familiar with the concept behind spray lotion. I was a little skeptical of spraying on lotion at first, but I like it. It is a little thin and not as intensely moisturizing as Vaseline's Intensive Rescue line (my favorite affordable body lotion) but it is a good product.


Nectresse Sweetener and Recipe Booklet  $3.99 for box of 40 packets
Nectresse is from the makers of Splenda and is made from monk fruit. The box says it is 100% all natural, and the ingredients are: erythritol, sugar, monk fruit extract and molasses. I am trying to phase out artificial sweeteners so I am looking forward to trying this. I am not thrilled about the erythritol, but it is supposedly derived from glucose using yeast and not an artificial chemical. I need to do more reading up on it. 


I think everyone has used witch hazel on their face at some point, especially if you were blessed with acne as a teenager. These wipes combine witch hazel and aloe to "clean and rejuvenate" your skin. I love the concept of face cleaning towelettes but have yet to find one that doesn't irritate my skin or cause my face to break out. I was very excited to see these because I do not think that they would be something I would have picked up on my own. These also came with not one, but FIVE coupons for $2.00 off. I am a sucker for a coupon so I really hope these don't irritate my skin.


Colgate Optic White Regimen - Toothpaste, Toothbrush and Mouthwash Toothpaste - $2.99 for 4 oz tube, Mouthwash - $2.99 for 8 oz bottle, Toothbrush - $2.99 per brush
Three products? Awesome! This regimen, meaning all three products used together, is supposed to give you noticeable whiter teeth in five days. As a coffee drinker, I hate the way it stains your teeth, but I am always wary of whitening products. At the very least, the toothbrush is purple so that made my day. I am looking forward to trying this "regimen" out.


belVita Breakfast Biscuits in Cinnamon Brown Sugar $3.69 for a box of 5 packets of 4 biscuits each
This is the third time I have received belVita biscuits in a sub box or tester box. I'll be honest, I haven't tried them, and I won't. I do not eat wheat, and I try to stay away from processed foods that have ingredients that I cannot pronounce in them. I am sure my teenage son will eat them. That boy eats everything! This item was the only item in this box that I won't use.

Overall Value - $30.63

I have invites available so if you are interested in becoming an Influenster, please let me know. 

Please note, that I received all of these items complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. 



No comments:

Post a Comment