Saturday, March 30, 2013

Goodies.Co March Box

I finally received my March Goodies.Co box. Apparently, there was a delay in receiving some of the items which resulted in the boxes being shipped late. I received mine later than most, but that's ok. Based on the spoilers, I was not that excited about it. 

The theme of this box was Rise and Shine and featured breakfast foods. 



On to the contents of box - 


belVita Breakfast Biscuits, Cinnamon Brown Sugar



Fig Newtons, Triple Berry



Erin Baker's Breakfast Cookie minis, Double Chocolate Chunk



Rickland Orchards All Natural Greek Yogurt Bar, Blueberry Acai



Ola! 100% Natural Handbaked Granola, No Nut Vanilla



Rip van Wafels Caramel Filled Amsterdam Waffle



Jovan's All Natural Instant Breakfast, Creamy Vanilla



Bonne Maman Strawberry Preserves



Of the eight items in this box, I could eat two, possibly three of them. Everything has wheat in it! The only items I can eat are the strawberry preserves, and the Greek yogurt bar. The ingredients are not listed on the instant breakfast pouch, but the allergen statement leads me to believe that wheat is not an ingredient. America's obsession with wheat based breakfast foods items is a topic for another post, but I am a little disappointed in the lack of wheat free offerings. I hope Goodies.co plans on offering gluten-free taster's boxes soon. The boys will eat most of the offerings in the box, but we are planning a family-wide move away from wheat products and I hate to spend $7 a month on a box when 3/4 of it is not edible. 



No comments:

Post a Comment