Friday, March 29, 2013

Julep April Maven Box Unboxing

My Julep April Maven Box arrived today! I think this is the earliest and fastest I have ever received it.


This month's theme is "The Brights" and focused on bright colors. I went with the Bombshell box this time for a number of reasons, but I just really liked the colors offered. 





This box was not as heavy on the freebies and extras this time, but that is ok. I think the Mighty Nail and Cuticle Serum make up for that. 


The colors in the Bombshell Maven Box this month are:

Ally - Electric Blueberry Frost 

Janel - Pink Raspberry Frost




Both are beautiful colors and look great in the bottle. There is a definite hint of shimmer to them.

The only other item in this months box, besides the serum and the two colors was a stick of purple rock candy!

I am once again pleased with my Julep subscription. They are, by far, my favorite sub box. Great job, Julep! 




No comments:

Post a Comment