Thursday, January 31, 2013

February Julep Maven - Bombshell

My February Julep Maven box arrived today! Just in time, as my current manicure is going on two weeks and looking awful. I switched base coats to Revlon Colorstay Longwear Enamel Base Coat and love it! Minimal wear and chipping, I just started experiencing peeling today which is Day 10. Best $8 I have spent in a while. 

Back to the Julep Maven box!


I picked the Bombshell box this month. I really loved the look of the Olive Khaki and Sand Holographic. 



Currently, the Freedom Top Coat is only available as a pre-order with shipments starting February 7th. I am very excited about this top coat. 

Here are the details from the Julep site:
  • Polymer force field protects nail color from chips, dings, and dullness twice as long as regular top coats
  • Quick-dry formula cures under regular light in three to five minutes (depending on brightness and proximity to light source); no UV light required
  • For best results, cure under a 60-watt light bulb for two minutes and re-apply every two to three days
  • Remove with ANY polish remover, including gentle, non-acetone formulas
  • Dark sealed bottle keeps light-curing formula safe and pliable
  • 4-Free formula contains no formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin, toluene or DBP

Laura - Olive Khaki Creme and Ginger - Sand Holographic


Both polishes included the new swatch stickers on top. 


Extra Goodies:

Eyelash Curler - I can't figure out how to work this one. It is also slightly damaged. Hopefully I can just push the part that has popped out back into the curler. This is not yet available on the website yet.


Hello, grout line! 

Chocolate Hearts - Cute touch for Valentine's Day



I love everything in this box. Hands down, this is my best sub box so far this year. Well worth $19.99.







No comments:

Post a Comment