Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wednesday Whine

May I just say that I have forgotten how exhausting it is to work a full five day work week? If it sounds like I am whining, I am. I am fortunate to be able to work an alternative work schedule and have every other Friday off. Between holidays and flex Fridays I have not worked a full five days in a long time. This Friday is my Friday to work and I had forgotten how long the week is when you have to work the entire thing!

Yes, I know - it is only Wednesday. Between work, school and doing the mom thing I really, really enjoyed the extra days off. 5:01 pm Friday cannnot come soon enough.

Speaking of doing the "mom thing", have I mentioned that my baby is taking driver's ed? His permit test is Tuesday. I am not sure I am ready to let my baby behind the wheel and out on the road with all of those crazy people.


No comments:

Post a Comment