Sunday, January 20, 2013

January Pop Sugar Must Have Preview and Spoilers

I have been on the waiting list for the Pop Sugar Must Have Box for a few months now, and was scheduled to start receiving the box in February. Imagine my excitement when I got an email earlier this week offering me the chance to receive the January box. Unfortunately, I have not received my box yet, but several of the posters over at MUT have and they have been posting spoilers!

Here is a polyvore collage put together by one of the posters there based on the spoilers. 


Courtesy of JenniferV at MUT

A watch? Food? Stability Ball? Eh. 

I already receive Love With Food and Cravebox so I am honestly a little disappointed with all of the food offerings, especially for $35. The price point makes this my most expensive box. (Thankfully, my husband has no idea how much these boxes are!) Hopefully, the box is better in person and than the spoilers are making it out to be. I am still excited to get it and will post a detailed review once it finally gets here. The Pop Sugar website is still showing that my order is processing, so I have no idea how long it will be before it gets here. 

ETA - Just got the email that my box has shipped! As an added bonus - if you sign up here and use the code Refer5 you can get $5 off your first delivery!



No comments:

Post a Comment