Sunday, January 13, 2013

January Love With Food Box Review

I received my January Love With Food box yesterday. Like others have posted, the card included in my box did not list any of the items in it, nor were many of the items clearly identified on their packaging.




Love With Food had previously sent an email acknowledging this admission and included in that email was a list of items included. A nice perk was that everyone who purchased a January box was credited with 500 points to their Love With Food account. 









Gluten-Free Shortbread Tea Cookies from Kyotufu (These are not currently listed in the Love With Food Shop) 
Flavors: Genmai Toasted Brown Rice, Matcha Green Tea and Black Sesame. Yum?


AppleStrawberry Apple Sauce from GoGo squeeZ (These are not currently listed in the Love With Food Shop)








All in all, it was honestly a disappointing box. I am looking forward to the applesauce pouch and the chocolates, especially the Firecracker Chocopod, but that's about it. The flavors of the gluten free cookies are a little scary. Brown rice? Hopefully, they are better than they sound. I am allergic to wheat and am always looking for a good wheat-free/gluten-free snack. 

I like the idea of buying a meal for someone less fortunate than myself, but I am not too impressed with this month's box. I really liked December's box and am now hooked on 479° Popcorn. Hopefully, the boxes improve in February or I may cancel my subscription. 

Did you receive a box from Love With Food? What did you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment