Monday, January 21, 2013

Julep Maven - February Selections Now Open

The Maven selection window is now open for the February Julep Maven box.

I am much happier with the February offerings and will be definitely getting a box this month. I was not impressed with the January offerings. Neons and Nudes just aren't my thing. February's theme is Hollywood and I love the colors! I am also really excited about the Freedom Polymer Top Coat. Waiting for my nails to dry is about as exciting as watching paint dry. Anything to speed up the process and a gel-like finish is exciting to me.



My style survey pegged me as a Classic With A Twist girl, but I really like the olive khaki creme and sand holographic in the Bombshell box. I also like Joan, but I have so many polishes already that are similar to that color. The olive khaki and sand are really outside my comfort zone and nothing like anything I already own. 

Another option, which I will not be taking advantage of unfortunately, is the Glamour Nail Wardrobe upgrade offered this month. I just really don't need that many colors, nor do I have the space. 


For an additional $35 you get:

  • Sally: Antique ivory crème
  • Joan: Raspberry plum with rose gold shimmer
  • Julianne: Smoky grey blue crème
  • Ingrid: Burnt orange crème
  • Laura: Olive khaki crème
  • Ginger: Sand holographic
  • Helen: Smoky pastel lavender crème
  • Claudette: Smoky brick red crème
  • Marion: Smoky blue with silver shimmer
  • Rebel: Silver holographic
  • Oscar: Ultra chic, multi-dimensional gold glitter
  • Ellie: Opalescent seashell pink with holographic shimmer
  • Oxygen Nail Treatment: Strengthening 'makeup for nails' with a subtle tint
  • Freedom Polymer Top Coat: Smudge-free shine in five minutes
  • White Lacquer Jewelry Box: Hand-made limited edition white lacquer box with high shine finish



No comments:

Post a Comment