Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox

I'm not quite sure why it seems I am always one of the last to get my sub boxes, but today my Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox was finally delivered.


I am one of the most impatient people I know, so I already knew what was in the box thanks to spoilers posted by others who had received their boxes last week. Nonetheless, I was still pretty excited to get this box. My family and I are big fans of Zatarain's products. They are one of the few boxed/processed products we eat. 


This box did not disappoint! I am glad they doubled up on the products. This box is a good value at $15 with the doubled quantity, but would have been pushing it with only one of each item.


Zatarain's Family Size New Orleans Style Jambalaya Mix (2)



Zatarain's New Orleans Style Red Beans and Rice (2)



Zatarain's Creole Seasoning (2)



Zatarain's Creole Mustard (2)



True Lemon Iced Tea (2)


I am very pleased with this box, though I don't really get "Big Game". If anything I would say this was more a Mardi Gras box. Mardi Gras is just around the corner and the the creole and New Orleans style food, plus the Mardi Gras beads just scream Fat Tuesday! 

Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! 








No comments:

Post a Comment