Monday, January 7, 2013

Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox Drawing Now Open

The drawing for the Zatarain's Big Game Cravebox is now open. You can sign up here


The box is priced at $15 including shipping. You also have the option with this Cravebox to request more than one box, up to three. 

I entered this drawing just because I am a fan of Zatarain's products. We don't eat much boxed or packaged food, but we all like Zatarain's Dirty Rice. Note: I am not reimbursed by Zatarain's, I just like their product!

Cravebox also announced the launch of their referral program! The only catch is that instead of a referral link, new members are asked to put the Cravebox Username or Email Address of the person who referred them in the Referred By section of their Profile. My username is: aashleyjc. If you found Cravebox through my blog I would appreciate it if you put me down as your referrer. Thanks!

So how does their program work?

According to Cravebox:

So What Will My Referral Points Get Me?
Your Referral Points can win you FREE Craveboxes in every shipment!
  • Starting in 2013, we will be giving away 20 FREE Craveboxes from every shipment.
  • TEN of those boxes will be awarded randomly to any Member who scored at least one Referral Point for each drawing.
  • The other TEN will be awarded to the 10 members who racked up the most Referral Points for each Drawing
  • There’s no catch. You do not have to enter a drawing yourself to win. And your Referral Points accumulate automatically – even while you’re sleeping!
  • If you win, you will either receive a Free Box Credit in your Account, or, if you’ve also entered the drawing where you scored Referral Points, your box will be FREE

I will keep you posted if I am picked for this box or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment