Tuesday, January 29, 2013

January Goodies.Co Box 5 Review

After a long wait (okay, it wasn't that long - maybe two months) I received my first The Goodies Company box this month.  According to the website and the shipping email, I received box number 5.


I was very excited about this box and had very high hopes because I had read such good reviews. Based on the low price, only $7 shipped, I also had some reasonable expectations. Goodies.Co is a Walmart company and has the size and buying power of Walmart behind it. 


I really like the packaging and presentation. The insert card was very nice as well. 


The goodies!



Nature's Bakery Whole Wheat Fig Bar - $3.49 box of 6


Stretch Island Fruit Chews - $3.49 box of 6


Go Nola - Maple Pecan Madness - $5.94 6 pack


 Skeeter Snacks Cookie - Chocolate Chunk - $3.49-$3.99 box of 12


Wild Garden Tradition Hummus and Pita Chips - $5.97 / 3 pack


Cascal (Natural Soda) Fresh Tropical - $7.98 / 6 pack


Flamous Brands Falafel Chips - Spicy  - $4.99 / 8 oz


All of it looks good, but I am excited about the falafel chips. Why? Check out the ingredient list.


Chock full of ORGANIC and non-GMO ingredients! I can't wait to try these.

I would like to apologize for the quality of my photos. I took them with my cell phone camera and just could not get the lighting right so many of the photos have a glare. I will work on posting better quality pictures in future blogs. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment